Here's the link to my channel to watch loads of other videos. Be sure to subscribe! :): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdJdSoa0dXHqgr_BDUQ7YA
Makes 12 cookies
20 minutes, plus 30 minutes in the fridge. Total: 50 minutes.
-1 cup peanut butter (I use peanut butter made from 100% peanuts)
-1/3 cup oats (I use quick-cooking)
-3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
-1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
-1/3-1/2 cup maple syrup
-1/4 teaspoon baking soda
-Pinch of salt (I didn't count this as an ingredient)
1. In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, vanilla, egg, and manly syrup. Beat with an electric mixer until combined.
2. In a small bowl, combine the oats, cinnamon, and baking soda.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and beat until combined.
4. Refrigerate for at least 1/2 an hour. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350 F (176 C).
6. 1 tablespoon of dough at a time, roll into a ball and place onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining dough, placing each ball a few inches apart.
7. Place into the oven for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy! :)